Gift Card Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are between you, the recipient of a Gift Certificate/Gift Card, and Stork Baby Gift Baskets (storkbabygiftbaskets.com). By accepting and using this Gift Certificate, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Your gift card is solely for purchases made on the StorkBabyGiftBaskets.com website. To redeem the value associated with your Gift Certificate you will be required to provide your Gift Certificate code during the checkout process.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and have no cash value.
- Any unused value will remain on your gift card until spent or until expiration date. No refunds are issued on any unused amounts to purchaser, nor the recipient.
- If the amount of your order exceeds the value remaining on the Gift Certificate, you will be required to pay for the balance.
- You may use more than one Gift Certificate at a time.
- For security purposes, you may be required to enter credit card or bank account information before you can redeem the Gift Certificate.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Your Gift Certificates is non-transferable and their resale is prohibited.
- Gift Certificates are available for sale, purchase, or redemption of the United States only. If you purchase a gift card for a recipient outside of the United States, the order will be cancelled and a refund issued.
- Stork Baby Gift Baskets is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused Gift Certificate codes unless otherwise required by law.
- Purchase and redemption of Stork Baby Gift Baskets Gift Certificates is subject to all store policies regarding shipping, returns and terms and services which is incorporated herein.