Bug & Pickle Belly Cream
Posted on 23 August 2007
Stretch Marks. A skin problem of pregnancy, stretch marks arise when the under layers of the skin is stretched, resulting in visible striations on the surface of the skin. Stretch marks can be treated after the fact, but the best treatment is always prevention. Keeping your skin well moisturized, especially on your tummy, breasts, thighs, can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Bug & Pickle Belly Cream helps to keep skin moist and supple while reducing the appearance of stretch marks. This rich base lotion includes natural soy bean oil and shea butter moisturizers and the beneficial nutrients of vitamin E, vitamin C and aloe vera extract. Apply belly cream once or twice a day before and after pregnancy for the best results.
- Nourish and moisturize with shea butter and rich vegetable oils
- Protect skin with powerful anti-oxidants such as vitamin E and grape seed oil
- Essential oils of lavender, neroli (orange blossom) and frankincense
- Helps prevent stretch marks during pregnancy and improve skin tone and scarring post delivery
- Fully absorptive formula won’t leave oil behind that can stain your clothes
- Product size: 6.98 oz (198g)
- 96% natural ingredients
- Free of synthetic fragrance